- Weed and mulch.
- Plant natives.
- Collect and propagate seed.
- Create terracing.
- Put into place erosion control measures.
- Record and monitor our progress.
- Attend council's bush care committee meetings, workshops, demonstrations,
FREE bush regeneration training with the National Trust (paid
for by council).
- Learn practical bush regeneration skills.
- Teach new volunteers.
- Prepare funding proposals.
- Promote our group and our aims to the wider community.
- Have morning tea! One major advantage and (for some) a key reason for
attending bush care is the delectable promise of a home-made cake by Erica.
Click here to view Erica's not-so-secret